Broan® Elite 36-Inch T-Style Island Range Hood, 640 Max Blower CFM, Stainless Steel, w/ Code Ready Technology
Classic style and superior performance make this island range hood the perfect addition to any kitchen. Quiet operation and bright 2-level LED lighting enhance your cooking experience, while the sleek 4-speed capacitive touch control makes operation and clean-up easy. An optional remote allows for convenient control from anywhere in the kitchen.
- Powerful 640 Max Blower CFM airflow quickly clears smoke and odors
- 4-Speed capacitive touch control features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Super quiet operation at < 0.3 sone at normal speed
- Bright 2-level LED modules provide ample cooktop lighting
- Dishwasher-safe baffle filters offer superior grease capture
- Code Ready™ Technology (CRT) provides the ability to reduce airflow to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Optional remote provides ADA capable remote operation
- Non-duct kit is available for non-duct operation where ducting to the outside is not an option
- Adjustable telescopic flue fits 8'-9' ceilings. Optional extension for 10 ceilings available
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Accommodates Ceiling Height
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.