Expand your interior style outdoors with this indoor/outdoor rug from Hanover. Thoughtfully designed for both indoor and outdoor use, Hanover rugs are sure to add color, style, and personality to your living space - no matter the location. The low-pile height is perfect for high-traffic areas, and the plush polypropylene yarns have a true indoor feel while incorporating incredible durability for outdoor use. Most outdoor rugs are simply sprayed with a UV protective top-coat to combat fading in the sun, but Hanover rugs are machine-spun with UV-protected yarns that offer an industry-leading 5,000 hours of UV protection " more than double the lifespan of others. These rugs are also designed without backing, meaning there's no latex to collect water build-up or melt away on your patio or deck floor. Hanover rugs are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate large and small spaces. Complete the look with a patio furniture set from Hanover.
- 9 ft. x 12 ft. indoor/outdoor rug offers flexible placement options for any location
- High-quality fibers with 5000 hours of built-in UV protection provides industry-leading outdoor protection
- Offers the soft, lush feel of an indoor rug without taking away from outdoor durability
- Thoughtfully designed with non-shedding yarns so it's easy to clean, durable, and long-lasting
- Premium quality and craftsmanship; Power-loomed for precision
- Fade-resistant and stain-resistant
- Backless design avoids water retention and latex melting onto patio surfaces
- Rug pad is recommended for indoor use
- Low pile height (0.4") is perfect for high-traffic areas
- Made with 100% polypropylene
- Approximate dimensions: 9.3 ft. x 12.6 ft.
- Made in Turkey
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.