Experience a taste of luxury with Hanover. Offering our sleek brushed stainless round handle, the Library Series wine cooler is designed for both freestanding and built-in under counter installations. When it comes to entertaining with style and convenience, trust Hanover's premium wine cooler to keep your bottles at the perfect temperature for you and your guests to enjoy. Whether its chilled Chardonnay, vintage Bordeaux, or a bubbly Champagne, the Hanover wine cooler has enough storage space for your entire collection across six Beechwood shelves. Featuring a double layer Low-E glass door with stainless steel trim, our wine refrigerator offers a reversible door hinge. All stainless steel trim is smudge-resistant and easy to clean for carefree upkeep. Invite innovation, quality design, and convenience into your home by choosing Hanover.
- Library Series wine cooler offers a modern round handle in brushed stainless steel
- Frost-free unit is designed for freestanding or built-in installation
- Sturdy reversible door hinge for either right or left-hand opening
- Single temperature zone stores up to 54 standard 750mL wine bottles
- All stainless steel trim is smudge resistant and easy to clean
- Double-layer Low-E glass reflects heat and UV rays away from wine collection
- Low-E tempered-glass door is trimmed with stainless steel
- Black interior walls and cool white LED interior lighting provides a stylish finish
- 6 elegant Beechwood shelves with stainless steel trim gently cradle your wine collection
- Touch controls have an adjustable temperature range of 34'F to 64'F (1'C to 18'C)
- Both Fahrenheit ('F) and Celsius ('C) scales are available in control panel settings
- High / low temperature alarm alerts you when inside temperature rises above or below what is set
- CSA certified
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.